|This website comprises affiliate hyperlinks to services and products. We could obtain a fee for purchases made via these hyperlinks.|
Canon has up to date the latest firmware for the Canon EOS R3 with v1.2.1.
Firmware Model 1.2.1 incorporates the next enhancements and fixes:
- Provides the flexibility to set “Customized excessive velocity steady” to the Drive mode. It’s potential to shoot from 2 to 50 photos repeatedly at a velocity of roughly 30 to 195 fps.
- Provides the flexibility to pick “FHD 239.76 fps/200.00 fps” in “Excessive body price.”
- Provides the flexibility for in digicam “Depth compositing” throughout “Focus bracketing.”
- Provides Focus bracketing and depth compositing with a flash (Speedlite EL-1).
- Provides the flexibility of time-lapse film recording. Be aware that the time-lapse film setting is retained even when the digicam enters the Auto Energy Off state earlier than beginning time-lapse film recording.
- Provides the flexibility of Cloud RAW processing performance. RAW processing with the newest picture processing expertise is feasible. It is a paid service that requires the acquisition of a Canon Imaging App Service Plan, which will probably be out there beginning July 25, 2022.
- Provides the flexibility to transform a number of HEIF photos into a number of JPEG photos.
- Provides the flexibility to set [Still Image Crop/Aspect] to [Custom Controls]. The assigned button can be utilized to change between crop and facet ratio.
- Provides the flexibility to crop and resize photos throughout switch to an FTP server.
- 802.1X authentication/WPA2-Enterprise now helps the PKCS#12 certificates format.
- Provides an digital shutter sound to be performed when the mechanical shutter or digital 1st-curtain is ready.
- Enhances the efficiency of “Film Digital IS”. It stabilizes the picture when taking selfies or strolling photographs utilizing a wide-angle lens.
- Provides [Auto Power Off Temp.: Standard/High] to the menu for nonetheless taking pictures.
- Fixes a problem, which shows Error Code 70 on the digicam, which will happen, in uncommon cases, when the [Disp. performance] setting is ready to [Smooth].
Fixes minor points.
- Fixes a problem, through which, after having up to date the digicam to firmware Model 1.2.0, when performing the [Factory reset] operation, some taking pictures settings are usually not retained.